Monday, November 14, 2022

Growth

 

“Reflection as a way of life”. I think it is important to really read this statement moving forward and realize that you need to make time for reflection in your life. Not just because you have to because it’s an assignment because you have to in order to make informed decisions in your professional and personal life. We live in a busy world and too often we do not stop to see our reflection, get unstuck from the mud or recognize our growth.

Through this learning journey I have been able to explore some alternative learning schools near me. I have been able to spend some time thinking about what I would like to accomplish moving forward in my career. I have learned a lot about myself and about my profession. I am curious to see where my next steps will lead me and what I will do with these ideas about innovation, teaching and learning.

Thank you to all who contributed to my learning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Growth

  “Reflection as a way of life”. I think it is important to really read this statement moving forward and realize that you need to make time...